Second post - Now I'll introduce myself

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Re: Second post - Now I'll introduce myself

Postby SammieJo » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:17 am

So D are you saying it makes no sense or are you saying it may make sense? You confuse me too sometimes lol

Has anyone else ever given it consideration or has it been an off limits thought since the get-go?
SammieJo

Postby SammieJo » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:09 pm

MK- there is really nothing that indicates BO was involved either- other than Marty confessing & Bo happened to live with him - my point is, we need to find motive, it was oviously pre planned- they had a fucking kill kit- & and Sheila is one person that is trying to hide things & keep secrets & there are several things that could give her motive and all of those things- she refuses to talk about

#1 Her mom left her father (we don't KNOW how Sheila felt about this, she hasn't told us, but she could have resented her mom for this)
#2 Her mom sent her off to Oregon to have her baby (AGAIN, whe don't know how she felt about this, she hasn't told us) I know if someone took my child I had carried & bonded with for 9 months from me I would have some SERIOUS issues with that person, I've been there. I don't know all the circumstances surrounding that situation but seeing how fast this 13 y/o stepped up to play mommy after her family members were killed tells me she probably didn't hate the idea of raising her baby, hell she is still playing mommy to her little brothers by not letting them speak up about what they saw that night. I find it strange Sheila was the ONLY one out of the house that night & Justins presence in that cabin is what kept the younger boys safe, surely Marty & Bo didn't care about the boys to insert Justin into the situation & Loon leaves her younges at the house so she can go out drinking so she DAMN SURE didn't care about the younger kids.
#3 Her mom was dating- another common thing that causes resentment for parents if the kids didn't want their parents to break up - No matter how much of an ass her dad may have been his career was able to provide something Sue was clearly unable to provide- stability
#4 by all accounts Sue was unable to control her kids (how can you blame her, she was a single woman with 5 kids, single parens have a hard enough time handling 1 or 2 kids)

These users thanked the author SammieJo for the post:
not sure (Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:13 pm)
SammieJo

Postby Eastern » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Sheila and Richard both had posted on the cabin 28 forum how everything was hunky dory feelings wise towards Sue about the baby being given up for adoption. Other people have said there was a lot of animosity between the Meeks and Sue, because the Meeks wanted to keep the baby and raise her. Either way, it's a very hard thing for a 14 year old to go through and very hard emotion's wise, so there were probably some issues.

Other family members have described the Sharp's family life as Sue couldn't control the kids, they ran wild and she didn't know where they were half the time, Johnny ran away and also pulled a knife on Sue, etc.

I'm not disparaging Sue by bringing that up. The family was going through a rough time and I'd say it's more the norm than not in similar family situations. It didn't mean they didn't love each other; just means they had common problems many families have.

These users thanked the author Eastern for the post (total 3):
Chichibcc (Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:45 pm) • not sure (Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:14 pm) • frida (Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 pm)
Eastern

Return to intros