issues

keeping this forum safe and positive

Re: issues

Postby dmac » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:48 am

There seems to be a lot of "sniping" in the past couple days.

If anybody wants to complain about the conduct of another poster, or feels harassed in general, please feel free to "flag" the post or thread in question by clicking the warning sign (!) at the top of every post.

We are a very successful troupe of feeble fools expressing our doubts and concerns over this disgusting, perplexing case. However, while we are far more content with how personal conduct and internal squabbles are expressed here than on any other related board, it still bubbles to the top.

I don't know the genesis of the latest overspill, but please work it out via PM and chat.

I think about 98% of arguments are worked out in chat. I also think about 99% of arguments start there :=B:

We have a cool board here. If anybody feels slighted or truly concerned about a post or behavior, that is exactly what the (!) means. Personally, I have not seen the kind of behavior here that caused me to leave other boards in disgust.

One more thing= I AM NOT an admin here, so don't get it in your head that I'm bulletproof. If I say or do something troubling, it goes to Josh, not me. I am a defacto "admin" on the forum solely because I installed the forum and know how to do necessary upkeep. It's a very complex system, this board!

If you have trouble with me, do NOT think I'm an admin. I follow the same rules as everyone else. Talk to me, or take it to the real Admin if you think the problem is bigger than that.

No games here, folks. None. Be proud in that fact.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
not sure (Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 pm) • gotbier (Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:50 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bliss » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:12 am

At this time I will no longer be participating to any more posting on the forum. how someone can come in here and belittle things people say, and yes, people who actually lived in the county, is beyond me.
Ausgirl has not only offended me, but others and as long as she has the ability to respond to any of my posts in such a manner, I will refrain.
sad. I know she has comuter smarts, but I, as others live close to Keddie, and have other things to contribute.
I guess because some don't live up to her superior attitude and knowledge, we dont matter.
At least when Spencer was going off, you knew why he was doing it. to defend his brothers name,. I dont understand how Ausgirl can go around in her posts like this and offend so many people.
you won Aus, at least from my end. My posts are done.and so is any contribuion to the case I have.I guess my high school education shows through as she not so nicely pointed out.
how dare you be so rude and condescending to people on this forum.

These users thanked the author bliss for the post:
gotbier (Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:22 am)
bliss

Postby dmac » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:31 am

bliss, dammit- don't you dare go away. I do not understand the conflict, but please mention it to Josh. Your input is mandatory so stfu and keep posting (if that makes sense). Dammit.

By that, I mean your input is highly valued. Highly.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
gotbier (Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:50 am) • Indigo (Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:34 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bliss » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:39 am

I did mention Josh, thank you. I just do not liked being talked to like I am a second class citizen and thats how I read the posts. so for the sake of an explosion I am going to bite my tongue for a little while.
bliss

Postby gotbier » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:52 am

I agree with Dmac 100% Bliss. You have been around way too long to leave over this and you have a lot of knowledge to share with the rest of us, especially the 'newbies'.

These users thanked the author gotbier for the post:
Eastern (Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:18 pm)
gotbier

Postby dmac » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:36 pm

well stated, got. I'd also like to (again) publicly dismiss the notion that PCSO is the pure-dirtiest bunch in the world,or that Plumas is full of sickos. Some people assert all you need to do is open your eyes and you will find Plumas is wall-to-wall RSOs.

To claim Plumas is wall-to-wall scum is lacking in basic logic, much less any investigation. To my knowledge, Plumas has always maintained a ratio of RSOs to citizens far below nationwide commonality. Why does this go unrepeated? It's a damned fact, folks. Either every sicko was in Keddie/Quincy/Plumas, or your deductions are hopelessly errant.

Plumas- Hell, Keddie- is a beautiful place to live. You should be so lucky.

That doesn't mean I'd trust PCSO if I needed help :grin: I don't trust the gov't, period.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
meankitty (Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:27 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Eastern » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Bliss, come back! Can't say it any simpler than that.

Dmac, I think the RSO/Plumas things has more to do with most of us only knowing Plumas through these murders. There seem to be so many supposed child molesters surrounding the victims.
Eastern

Postby William Lee » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 pm

In the past year, I believe more has been discerned & thus learned about this case & some of its main players than has been discovered & disseminated since the crime itself was committed...

These users thanked the author William Lee for the post (total 2):
meankitty (Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 am) • Chichibcc (Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:53 pm)
William Lee

Next

Return to chat, guidelines, troubleshooting, & FAQs