The mysterious postcard

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: The mysterious postcard

Postby CoffeeOD » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Marilyn said she got a post card from POI that said "Bo is dead", but didn't POIs brother confirm that Bo was there when POI died?
CoffeeOD

Postby gotbier » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:05 pm

I beleive he later said he was mistaken about who was there when Marty passed away. He said something about checking with his nephew and it wasn't Bo there.

Leslie
gotbier

Postby Night Rider » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:55 pm

With all the recent discussion of Bo, is there any question? Back when I first read that, my mother ship asked the question: "Literally or figuratively?? How many of you have ever asked that question??

My main question remains: Has anyone from PCSD ever acknowledged the existence of that postcard? After five years, still stone cold silence..

Spencer absolutely did backtrack on the "John Baloney" story, he had no choice, everyone knows that he was deflecting any attempt to really snoop into Bo's identity. But WHY? He was 900 miles away in Scottsdale right?

I just got a wacky thought, what if the "him" that Lori was scared of was really Justin, OR Bo, not our loveable POI??? What would make her pack up and run 500 or so miles to her dad up in Portland?

One thing I said in my post up above has since been confirmed by someone, Lori and Justin do not have the same father. Justin was not lying about that, mainly because of where he said that. Now just where is his other brother, and who is his mother?

We all know that Marilyn has lied about some things, and omitted others, but certainly not as much as Spencer would like you to think...
Night Rider

Postby CoffeeOD » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Night Rider wrote: Spencer absolutely did backtrack on the "John Baloney" story, he had no choice, everyone knows that he was deflecting any attempt to really snoop into Bo's identity. But WHY? He was 900 miles away in Scottsdale right?

I can see why he wouldn't want people delving into Bo's background and who he is, since it just makes Bo and POI look more and more like the right people to look at.

Night Rider wrote: I just got a wacky thought, what if the "him" that Lori was scared of was really Justin, OR Bo, not our loveable POI??? What would make her pack up and run 500 or so miles to her dad up in Portland?

I could easily see Bo as being the person she was scared of, but I doubt Justin would seem like a threat. Someone that makes you feel pity or sadness? Yes. Maybe even someone that just has a creepy aura after what you know he was around or saw that night. I don't see Justin as a kid as a bad guy or a threat, although as an adult it seems like he's holding back info that could give the Sharp family the justice of seeing the people that took so much away from them finally get justice dropped on them like an anvil.
CoffeeOD

Return to keddie facts